Thinking how to install Borland Turbo C / C++ on windows 7 & windows 8
Follow the below steps to install Borland Turbo c++ on windows 7 & windows 8 .
- Download Borland Turbo c++ from this link ( Borland Turbo c++ ).
- Download Dosbox from this link ( Dosbox download ).
- Install Dosbox.
- Extract the file TurboC on a simple drive( other than your Windows drive).
- Copy all the Content of "TurboC" folder in a new folder "tc" or rename "TurboC" with "tc".
- Run Dosbox from start menu or from the desktop shortcut, this will load DOS emulator and prompt will display Z:\>
- Now type the following command mount c: e:\ (where e is the drive where tc is placed).
- Now Type following commands
- When prompted for the source drive, select C instead of A
- Start installation by selecting Start installation and leave the installation path to C:\TC.
- Turbo c /c++ will be installed on your pc.
If you want to run automatically Turbo c /c++ in full screen mode follow the following below steps:
- Go to start menu
DOSBox 0.74 Options"
- A DOSBox 0.74.conf file will open. Replace the default settings with the following settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and type following lines after [autoexec]